Thursday, 22 January 2015

13 Awesome Rescue Cats

With my HeARTS Speak hat on, I get to meet some pretty amazing animals who are looking for their forever home - like these feline beauties. I've lost count of how many rescue cats I've photographed, it is in the hundreds. I offer photography services in the hope that it will help in some way to find these cats their new forever home. I manage to snatch about an hour and a half to photograph anywhere between 10-20 cats each session, and I try to leave with at least 4 decent images of each to fit their profile on their rehoming page. One of my standard sessions for one cat would normally be an hour - so I have to do these in quick fire rounds to make sure they all get their pics and I don't take up too much of the Centre staff's time (they've got saving cats to get on with and by crikey do they do a good job).

Here's some of them:

There's the unusual and handsome...


...the pretty and sweet...


...the cool and laid back ones...


...and those who are pretty blimmin' miffed to be there in the first place.


There's the ones with cool hair-dos...


...and the ones that look like they should be in Disney cartoons.


The awesomely whiskered ones...


...the chatty ones...


...and the inquisitive.


There are the beautifully dark and mysterious ones...


...the rare ones....


...and the simply chuffing lovely ones...


And then there are the ones who hold a thousand stories in their eyes - a lifetime of love and eventually loss.

They're all waiting patiently for a new home.


If you're looking for a new feline fur baby - please do consider adopting. There's a perfect match waiting for you in a rescue/shelter near you right now. Make an appointment to go and see them...go on!

Cats Protection, the UK’s leading feline welfare charity, helps over 194,000 cats and kittens per year through its national network of over 250 volunteer-run branches and 31 adoption centres.

Subscribe to this blog and receive an email alert each time I post

1 comment:

  1. They are all so pretty! I hope they each get their forever home!! <3

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you - ask questions, give your point of view or just meet new people in the comments :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


BLOG DESIGN BY BLOG ME BEAUTIFUL