Thursday, 29 January 2015

Crufts 2015

I am really thrilled to be given the opportunity to blog from Crufts this year, it is such a treat for me - not only will I get to spend time with fahsands of dogs over one long weekend, but I’ll also be able to write about the whole experience here too – what more could any mad crazy-about-dogs woman want?


Crufts is the largest dog show in the world. When it was created by Charles Cruft in 1891 there were 2437 entries and 36 breeds – now there are 200 breeds with an incredible 22,000 competing for the world class title of Crufts Best in Show.

It’s not just a dog show though - it is an entire Celebration of Dogs. It encourages responsible ownership and promotes fit and healthy dogs of any breed, and any mixture of breed within - and that’s what this blog is all about.

The long weekend gives us the chance to watch incredible displays, meet rescue charities, quality breeders, and breed experts with their dogs, to help us learn more about our best friends – perfect for those looking for a new fur-baby to join their family.

Crufts is held at the NEC Birmingham from 5-8 March 2015 – and tickets are available here.


I'm really looking forward to seeing some familiar faces and meeting some new ones too. If you’re heading to the show, please do shout at me and say hello, I’ll be the tall blonde one wiping slobber off her jeans!

Keep an eye out on the blog for a chance to win tickets!

Follow me on FacebookTwitter, and Instagram

Subscribe to this blog and receive an email alert each time I post


1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! What a fantastic opportunity for someone who loves dogs so much.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you - ask questions, give your point of view or just meet new people in the comments :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


BLOG DESIGN BY BLOG ME BEAUTIFUL