Sunday, 15 February 2015

Black & White Sunday - Love Cats

I thought I'd continue the cat theme from this week for Black & White Sunday, and as it's been Love Weekend, what better than a picture of Orion and Athena sharing ze smoochees!


The Love Cats 
(Finally managed to get a The Cure reference into the blog!) 

And...I had to re-share Buttons, the chocolate Cocker Spaniel's black and white version of his Valentine's photoshoot with me from yesterday's Love Letter to my Dogs post - only because he's all the kewts rolled into one - look at him!



Happy Sunday all!

Come and join me over at Facebook - Twitter - Instagram

Subscribe to this blog and receive an email alert each time I post

Thank you to Nola and Sugar for hosting this Blog Hop.





8 comments:

  1. Both photos are fantastic! Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful kisses and a sweet loving face <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww... beautiful!

    Purrs xx
    Athena and Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pix! Love the sweet eyes, and and kitty kisses!

    --Wags and purrs from Life with Dogs and Cats.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, cute! *wags* - Gilligan from WagsAhoy.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such beautiful photos. I love them.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you - ask questions, give your point of view or just meet new people in the comments :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


BLOG DESIGN BY BLOG ME BEAUTIFUL