Wednesday, 4 February 2015

Win Tickets to Crufts 2015

Before I launch into the competition, I thought I’d share the kinds of things I’ll be posting on the blog throughout the Crufts event. Whilst I enjoy watching agility and flyball immensely, and of course I'm passionate about everything to do with dogs, (I will of course be in my element spending time at the Discover Dogs area, and learning more about all of the beautiful breeds that will be there) – these specific things aren't going to be the focus of my blog posts throughout the show days.


Crufts promotes, and gives space for others to promote too, some incredible work that really makes a difference to the health and well-being of all dogs from all backgrounds - whether pedigree or cross-breed, regardless of if bought from a breeder or rescued from a shelter. I’ll be especially interested in learning more about the Kennel Club’s Good Citizen Dog Training Scheme, which is open for all dogs, and will also be checking out some of the rescue organisations that will be in attendance.

As a pet photographer, I hope to be able to view some of the images of the Dog Photographer of the Year winners and hopefully chat to a few too, as well as enjoying some of the displays taking place throughout the event. My aim is to highlight responsible dog ownership and I really hope you enjoy the posts, because I'm going to have a lot of fun writing them!

Keep an eye on the blog over the next couple of weeks for more pre-Crufts goodness!

OK so now…


The lovely people at Crufts have given me tickets to give away in a competition.

There will be two winners.

Each winner will receive tickets for them +1 guest to attend any TWO days of their choice at the event. (Please note: Separate tickets are required if you’d like to attend the Best in Show event on the Sunday evening.)



1. Share this post on any or all of your social media (Facebook, Twitter, Google+ , blog, etc)
2. Send me an email to: pets@corawade.com with your name, and a link to your share.

And that’s it!

The Competition will close at midnight on 14th February and TWO winners will be chosen at random and announced on this blog on Sunday 15th February – so please check back to find out if you've won! (Or you can join me over on my Facebook page or my Twitter to find out there instead).

UK entries only please.

Good luck!

To purchase tickets for Crufts, please click here.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, what a wonderful opportunity to see so many different breeds of dogs. It's organisations like Crufts that work to ensure that dogs are bred in the correct way. One day, hopefully, when 'farming' is no longer, dogs will be bred only to ensure their type is pure, and without harm to them. Enjoy your time at Crufts - just know you will!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you - ask questions, give your point of view or just meet new people in the comments :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


BLOG DESIGN BY BLOG ME BEAUTIFUL